Fire Element Tiger's Eye 108 Beads Mala with Silver Eye Guru Bead
We ship Worldwide from our head office in Metro Orlando, Florida. All orders ship within 24 hrs of order placement via USPS for standard shipping options or Fedex/UPS if you choose Express Shipping option at checkout. Carrier times vary from 2-5 days within USA and 12-14 days Internationally for Standard shipping and 1-2 days within USA and 3-5 days Internationally for Express shipping. Free Shipping order value is calculated after all applied discounts.Please note: International shipments might incur import duties and value-added taxes which are responsibility of the customer. The amount paid for shipping is the actual cost of just shipping - it does not include any customs duties. We must assume that international customers are aware of any duty that may be due at the time of arrival into the destination country.
|Order Value||Shipping Cost|
|Order Value||Shipping Cost|
Returns and Exchanges
We offer a 30 day "No Hassle" Refund Policy on all our items. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we guarantee the quality of all our products. We know that you will love what you ordered but if something doesn't work out, we will gladly accept unused, unworn, unwashed or defective merchandise for return or exchange within 30 days from the shipping date. Unless the item is defective, you will be responsible for shipping costs to send the item back to us. Once we receive your package, we will promptly process your return or exchange.
For easy returns, Contact Us with:
- Your Original order number
- Items you wish to return with reason
- Include this code with return on a slip of paper: RW01
- Send the item(s) back to us using any trackable method
- Refund or Replacement is issued as soon as we receive the item
- Send return shipment to this address:
If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message HERE or give us a call at +1-407-575-0752
Wear the Fire Elements Mala Beads to connect with integral energies of this universe and draw in courage, strength and passion. Fire collection enables you to embrace your purpose and allows you to blaze your own path through life. This Fire Elements mala beads necklace is part of the Five Elements of Nature collection by Sivalya.
- Fire Element: Hot, Intense, Transformative
- Fire Symbol: Powerful, Intense, Sensual
- Fire Personality: Influential, Passionate, Adventurous
- Fire Zodiac: Aries, Leo, Sagittarius
- Tiger's Eye: Strength, Stamina, Courage
- Eye: Protection from Bad Energy, Intuition, Enlightenment
- Silver: Protection, Balance, Manifestation
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Eye Guru Bead: 8mm, Sterling Silver
- Made with devotion by traditional yoga teachers
- Comes Gift Packaged and Boxed
- 10% of proceeds go to Homes of Hope
When we believe in ourselves, we have the fortitude to accomplish our highest potential. This high energy mala is made with 108 individually knotted beads in Tiger's Eye gemstones, a sterling silver guru bead hand-carved with Eye symbol and is finished with a pure silk deep red tassel.
Learn more about Five Natural Elements HERE
All Sivalya malas are handmade in India by traditional yoga teachers with 108 high energy crystals and gemstones, each carrying their own specific energy properties and are strung on 100% silk cord, knotted between each bead. The number 108 has long been considered a sacred number in Hinduism and Buddhism signifying the 108 earthly temptations which need to be to overcome in search of Nirvana. All malas come as a string of 108 beads, plus one guru bead, or “Sumeru” which is not to be counted or crossed over during meditation. Guru bead is of great importance to a person on their path of spiritual journey as it signifies the relationship between teacher and student.