Buy Online. Decide at Home
Wrist malas are smaller versions of traditional malas and are easy to use for meditation and counting. Strung with large 18 Rosewood beads plus a single guru bead, this wrist mala infuses your everyday meditation with mindful energy. When you’re not using your bracelet for counting or meditation, wear it and let your skin absorb the rosewood’s soothing vibrations. Bracelet is stretchy and will accommodate most wrist sizes.
Rosewood is a popular tree native to India and Nepal. Wood from the Rosewood tree imbibes positive vibes and helps drive away depression and sadness. It helps prepare you to take on life with a new and positive perspective. It has mild analgesic, antidepressant, antiseptic and antibacterial properties.
- 8mm Rosewood Wrist Mala
- 18 Beads + 1 Guru Bead
- Beaded on a Stretchy Cord
- Guru Bead with Infinity Knot
- Made with devotion by artisans in Nepal
- 10% of proceeds go to support Homes of Hope
- Each wrist mala comes with its own pouch, to keep it protected from negative energies and includes an eco-friendly gift box.