Buy Online. Decide at Home
Wrist malas are smaller versions of traditional malas and are easy to use for meditation and counting. Strung with hand knotted 24 Rudraksha beads, this wrist mala infuses your everyday meditation with mindful energy. When you’re not using your bracelet for counting or meditation, wear it and let your skin absorb Rudraksha's powerful vibrations. Bracelet is knotted and will accommodate a wrist size 7 - 8 inches.
Rudraksha seeds have wonderful spiritual and medicinal properties and, you can feel their power as you count through the beads one by one to recite your chosen mantra or intention. The number 3 and its iterations hold spiritual significance across several cultures and it is believed that with every bead counted the practitioner moves closer to the spiritual center of the universe.
- 7-8 mm Rudraksha Wrist Mala
- 24 Beads knotted on Cotton String
- Fits a Wrist Size 6" - 7"
- Made with devotion by artisans in Nepal
- 10% of proceeds go to support Homes of Hope
- Each wrist mala comes with its own pouch, to keep it protected from negative energies and includes an eco-friendly gift box.
Use the provided Sivalya polishing cloth to gently wipe clean, then remove any remaining tarnish with mild diluted soap. Rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly before storing in the provided fabric pouch.