Sivalya Sandalwood Beads Wrist Mala
Pairs well with
Wrist malas are smaller versions of traditional malas and are easy to use for meditation and counting. Strung with 27 Sandalwood beads plus a single guru bead, this wrist mala infuses your everyday meditation with mindful energy. When you’re not using your bracelet for counting or meditation, wear it and let your skin absorb sandalwood’s soothing vibrations. Bracelet is stretchy and will accommodate most wrist sizes.
Sandalwood beads are naturally fragrant with a calming and cooling scent that can last for days. The health benefits of Sandalwood can be attributed to its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and you can can feel their soothing smell as you count through the beads one by one to recite your chosen mantra or intention.
- 7-8 mm Sandalwood Wrist Mala
- 27 Beads + 1 Guru Bead
- Beaded on a Stretchy Cord
- Made with devotion by artisans in Nepal
- 10% of proceeds go to support Homes of Hope India
- Each wrist mala comes with its own pouch, to keep it protected from negative energies and includes an eco-friendly gift box.