Tapas Rudraksha Power Beads Wrist Mala Sterling Silver
- Free Delivery 3-6 Work Days
- Hassle-Free 30 Day Returns
- Gift Box Packaging Included
Sanskrit name Tapas translates to "discipline" and implies deep meditation and a disciplined lifestyle, in an effort to achieve self-realization. Tapas is a powerful wrist mala featuring Rudraksha beads paired with black onyx, tiger eye and sterling silver Mantra beads. Tapas is activated to help us tap into our inner divine power channels and enhance our personal ability to fulfill our deepest intentions while overcoming temptations at every step.
- Activated Rudraksha Beads
- Black Onyx: Endurance, Perseverance, Grounding
- Tiger Eye: Endurance, Perseverance, Grounding
- Sterling Silver: Calmness, Peace and Vital Energy
- Wrist Mala fits a wrist size 6.0"- 7.50"
- Made with devotion by traditional yoga teachers
- 10% of proceeds go to Homes of Hope
Rudraksha seeds, are believed to increase concentration, provide clarity of focus and inner strength to succeed. They’re also thought to improve memory and relieve stress. It is believed that the Rudraksha contains the secrets of entire evolution of cosmos within it.
Each Sivalya wrist mala comes cleansed and energized in its own natural jute bag to keep it protected from negative energies and is packed in a beautiful eco friendly gift box. Included within the box, you will also find descriptions of all gemstones that your wrist mala consists of and a leaflet with details about materials used to create them and information about how take care of your wrist mala.
Click here to learn more about healing powers and benefits of Rudraksha Beads.
Use the provided Sivalya polishing cloth to gently wipe clean, then remove any remaining tarnish with mild diluted soap. Rinse with warm water and dry thoroughly before storing in the provided fabric pouch.